- Electric Specific design
- Sliding Battery Tray
- Direct servo drive
- Helical Main Gear (K1005 version)
- Helical Steel Tail Gears (K1005 version)
- Length: 1340mm
- Height: 420mm
- Main Blade Length: 690-710mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1,531-1,571mm
- Tail Blade Length: 105-110mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 294.5mm
- Main Gear: Helical 130 Tooth Mod 1
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 118 Tooth Mod 1
- Tail Miter Gears: Steel Helical 19 Tooth Mod 1
- Metal motor mount with bearing pinion shaft support
- Carbon Fiber Frames
- Painted Fiberglass Canopy
- Aluminum Tail Boom
- Carbon Tail Gear Box
- Boom Support Bridge
- Velcro Straps
- ESC Front/Top Mount
- Boom-Mounted Tail Servo
- Dual-Support Tail Control Arm
Do the Ballistic 700 and the ENV share parts?
Yes! These helis share a majority of the same parts and will be inter-changeable. That being said, all parts will remain in stock, ENV and Ballistic both.
Will the Ballistic be available for a limited time only?
No! The Ballistic is here to stay!
What are the kit differences?
The K1005 has helical cut main gears and has helical steel tail gears.
The K1006 has the standard plastic gear set, identical to the ENV.
The K1007 is the Rave Ballistic “Black Series” Combo (710V2, Next-D 520 Motor, 13 Tooth “Ultra Smooth” pinion, Metal Bearing Blocks, Steel Helical Gears, Black Canopy).